Ancor targets companies that meet the following characteristics:
- Enterprise value of $25-150 million.
- History of profitable operations. We are not interested in start-up or turnaround situations.
- EBITDA between $5-15 million.
- Focus on manufacturing and distribution. We typically will not consider companies in real estate, energy exploration and production or highly cyclical industries.
- While Ancor is not limited to a specific industry sector focus, we have extensive experience in health care, consumer staples, and outsourcing.
- Recapitalizations of privately held business where business owners are provided liquidity, but also where they have the opportunity to help continue the growth of the company. Ancor can round out an incomplete team with strategic additions, or recruit and install new management.