Our Private Equity Investment Criteria
As an independent private equity sponsor, Ancor Capital Partners targets companies for leveraged buyout (LBO) investments that meet the following characteristics:
- Enterprise value of $25-150 million (lower middle market).
- History of profitable operations. We are not interested in start-ups or turnaround situations.
- EBITDA between $5-15 million.
- Focus on light manufacturing and distribution, health care, and consumer staples. We typically will not consider companies in real estate, energy exploration and production or highly cyclical industries.
- While Ancor is not limited to a specific industry sector focus, we have extensive experience in health care, consumer staples, and outsourcing.
- Recapitalizations of privately-held business where business owners are provided liquidity, but also where they have the opportunity to help continue the growth of the company. Ancor Capital can round out an incomplete team with strategic additions, or recruit and install new management.
Potential investors can contact us for information about our private equity investment opportunities.
Businesses Looking for an Investment Partner
If you’re a business looking for a general partner (GP) to provide funding and opportunities for growth, and your company matches the criteria above, please contact us to learn more about our Texas-based private equity investment company.